- In order to give links in HTML, a tag is used.
- <a> tag has features like href, title, and target.
- href allows giving URLs.
- title is used for assigning a title/explanation to the link. When you move the mouse on the link, you see what is written in the title feature.
- target=”_blank” is used to open the link in a different tab. target=”_self” is used to open the link in the same tab.
- The link can contain buttons, images, sites, and HTML files in the same page or in different pages.
<a href="https://www.google.com title="Google'da ara">Search</a>Search
<a href="https://www.google.com" target="_blank">Open New Tab</a>Open New Tab